Thursday, September 28, 2006

A's demand

Whatever "I have been tagged" means, here are answers as per Arati's demand:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
- Sorry I rarely have books around me. I looked 4 sides and there is no book

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
-I can reach wall.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
'seinfeld'

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
11 pm- Seinfeld ended now, so it gotta be 11.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
-11.02 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- clock

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- Went to get bhindi from shop.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?-
a girl sitting in next sofa...

9. What are you wearing?
t-shirt and jeans...

10. Did you dream last night?
That I was a lion. See how I was to the right :)

11. When did you last laugh?
-Few min back

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Just a clock.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
This idiotic survey...

14. What do you think of this quiz?
- Thinking...

15. What is the last film you saw?
- Kill Bill Vol.II

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- I'll think then...

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
- I am not sure myself

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- Next question please

19. Do you like to dance?
-Depends on who is watching

20. George Bush.
- Don't know what the question means?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
-Beti...

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
-Junior...

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
-maybe

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
- I don't have any expectations

25. I am not going to tag anybody.
-Please do not imitate me!!

1 comment:

arati kadav said...

too much ..thank you thank you :)